Life sciences technology pioneer delivers record bookings and a double-digit increase in revenue; Gears up for the future with investments in LifeSphere SaaS platform.
Miami: ArisGlobal, the leading provider of life sciences software that automates core drug development processes with its end-to-end technology platform LifeSphere®, today announced its third consecutive year of record growth, driven by double-digit revenue growth, talent acquisitions, and strong industry adoption of the LifeSphere platform.
A thirty-year veteran of the life sciences R&D software industry that counts 30 of the top 50 global biopharma companies and six international health authorities – including the US FDA – among its customer base, ArisGlobal’s growth is fueled by a trend toward digital transformation within life sciences companies. Born in the cloud, LifeSphere is an intuitive, intelligent, unified platform that helps biopharma of all sizes bring safer products to market more quickly. ArisGlobal’s record growth in 2021 is highlighted by:
- 50%+ YoY growth in recurring revenue bookings across its Safety, Clinical, Regulatory Affairs, and Medical Affairs domains
- LifeSphere Safety affirmed its position as the market leader, processing more safety cases than any other safety system on the market while offering efficiency gains of up to 80% across safety case management.
- Four of the five largest biopharma now use LifeSphere, with the most significant global biopharma selecting LifeSphere MultiVigilance as its single global safety system in 2021.
- The US FDA went live with LifeSphere MultiVigilance, providing the regulatory agency with a modern, all-in-one solution for collecting, triaging, and processing over 3 million annual adverse event reports.
- Four leading COVID-19 vaccine manufacturers are using LifeSphere solutions to support their development and safety efforts in the race to end the pandemic.
- Two top-five global biopharma are adopting the LifeSphere Regulatory platform, which received recognition from industry analysts Gens & Associates for its readiness to handle the upcoming IDMP standard.
- Continued expansion of LifeSphere Clinical platform, with its first customer secured in China and the launch of LifeSphere eTMF, the first eTMF system to meet the Drug Information Association’s new Trial Mechanism Standard
- The company was recognized with the prestigious Customer Value Leadership Award by leading analyst Frost & Sullivan for its LifeSphere Safety and LifeSphere Clinical platforms.
- The company’s signature conference, Breakthrough2021, achieved its highest registration and attendance numbers, featuring top leaders from Merck, AbSci, Omada Health, Johnson & Johnson, Otsuka, and more.
Since announcing further investment by Nordic Capital, ArisGlobal has accelerated product enhancements across the LifeSphere platform while onboarding considerable industry talent, with approximately 600 new hires in 2021 alone.
“ArisGlobal’s sustained growth is a true testament to the level of innovation and quality we’ve pioneered since day one. We’re humbled that leading life sciences organizations continue to adopt our LifeSphere platform across domains, with many new customers joining the ArisGlobal community in 2021. In 2022, we are focused on delivering even more value to our customers through new product offerings and investments across key areas of the company,” said Sankesh Abbhi, President and CEO, ArisGlobal.
Looking toward 2022, ArisGlobal will continue to invest heavily into its LifeSphere platform, fueling advancements to its market-leading capabilities in Drug Safety and Medical Affairs. The company has been recognized as the first to deliver cloud applications powered by cognitive computing. The company also prioritizes innovation and automation within its Clinical Development and Regulatory Affairs portfolios, with significant investments being made across talent, technology, and customer experience.
ArisGlobal is transforming the way today’s most successful Life Sciences companies develop breakthroughs and bring new products to market. Our end-to-end drug development technology platform, LifeSphere®, integrates our proprietary cognitive computing engine to automate all drug development lifecycle core functions. Designed with deep expertise and a long-term perspective that spans more than 30 years, LifeSphere is a unified platform that boosts efficiency, ensures compliance, delivers actionable insights, and lowers the total cost of ownership through multi-tenant SaaS architecture.
Headquartered in the United States, ArisGlobal has regional offices in Europe, India, Japan, and China.