Cybersecurity leaders from Best Buy and YL Ventures will join Vulcan Cyber to discuss risk prioritization and mitigation for application, IT and cloud security.
TODAY, TEL AVIV, Israel –Vulcan Cyber®, developers of the industry’s only cyber risk management platform for infrastructure, application and cloud security, announced the Remediation Summit schedule. The free, semi-annual virtual event will occur on Thursday, December 9, starting at 11 a.m. EST. Cybersecurity leaders will join Vulcan Cyber to share best practices and modern approaches in cyber risk measurement, vulnerability prioritization and mitigation orchestration.
“As the security landscape evolves and threats grow more widespread and sophisticated, organizations need to align their cyber hygiene programs with the realities of modern risk,” said Yaniv Bar-Dayan, CEO and co-founder of Vulcan Cyber. “At The Remediation Summit, we’re bringing together some of the brightest minds in cybersecurity to highlight strategies to confront evolving threat environments and to help businesses reduce risk ultimately. We will be offering direct insight into how cybersecurity, application, cloud and IT teams can work better together to prioritize and mitigate cyber risk.”
The Remediation Summit includes keynotes and breakout sessions led by Vulcan Cyber executives, customers, product leaders and cyber security experts. Session content will focus on practical approaches to drive meaningful cybersecurity and risk management for digital business through risk-driven prioritization and remediation programs.
Attendees will see real-world implementations of the Vulcan Cyber platform. It reduces business risk by unifying the teams, tools, and processes needed to make vulnerability management work toward delivering real cloud, application, and IT security outcomes.
Featured sessions include:
- Opening Keynote: Yaniv Bar-Dayan – Vulcan Cyber news and a peek at our cyber risk management roadmap.
- Best Buy Keynote: Matthew Hurewitz, Best Buy Associate Director, Application Security and Security Architecture – Moving from faith-based to risk-based application security.
- YL Venture Keynote: Ryan Gurney, YL Ventures CISO-in-Residence – Walking the line between negligent and adequate cyber security.
- Vulcan Cyber Product Sessions:
- David Gruberger, Vulcan Cyber product manager – Introducing the Vulcan Security Posture Rating, a better way to measure actual cyber risk.
- Ortal Keizman, Vulcan Cyber research team lead; Yonatan Amitay, Vulcan Cyber security researcher – Tackling the challenge of Windows security with the new Vulcan Cyber approach to managing Windows update supersedence.
- Ilan Spector, Vulcan Cyber product manager; An overview of a modern application security and risk prioritization using Vulcan Cyber.
- Yossi Glazer, Vulcan Cyber product manager; Hidden gems only offered by Vulcan Cyber will be highlighted in this demonstration of valuable but often overlooked features and capabilities in the Vulcan platform.
Registration is free, and the event is virtual.
Manage Your Cyber Risk Now
Please request a demo or try Remedy Cloud today to see Vulcan Cyber in action. In addition, Vulcan Free is now available as the industry’s only free vulnerability prioritization tool. Apply for Vulcan Free access today.
About Vulcan Cyber:
Vulcan Cyber has developed the industry’s first cyber risk management platform, built to help businesses reduce cyber risk through measurable and efficient infrastructure, cloud and application security programs. The Vulcan platform orchestrates and tracks the cyber risk management and remediation lifecycle from scan to fix by prioritizing vulnerabilities, curating and delivering the best remedies, and automating mitigation processes through the last mile of remediation at scale.
Vulcan Cyber is proud to offer Remedy Cloud and Vulcan Free as freemium SaaS solutions for IT security teams at businesses of all sizes. The unique capability of the Vulcan Cyber platform has garnered Vulcan Cyber recognition as a 2019 Gartner Cool Vendor and as a 2020 RSA Conference Innovation Sandbox finalist.