Zoho one Finance is a GST-compliant, unified platform for all your back-office needs.
From invoicing to order management to account, our integrated finance suite has all bases covered when it comes to your back office operations. We’ve added all the features you’ll need to make sure your business becomes—and stays—GST-compliant.
Zoho Finance Plus – Invoices
Create professional invoices, send automatic payment reminders, and accept online payments with Zoho Invoice.
- Create beautiful invoices using templates
- Manage Projects and track time
- Receive online payments
Manage your finances and stay on top of your cash flow.
- Manage receivables and payables
- Import bank feeds automatically
- Comply with sales tax, VAT, and GST
Simplify your order management processes, from making purchases to keeping track of stock and fulfilling orders.
- Add more selling channels to increase sales
- Manage multiple warehouses
- Fulfill orders faster
Effortlessly manage your subscription-based business, from accepting recurring payments to handling customer subscriptions.
- Automate recurring billing and invoicing
- Take control of failed payments
- See real-time subscription metrics
Manage your travel and expenses from one place. Zoho Expense handles all the stages of travel and expense management—from pre-travel approval to quick reimbursements.
- Make online and offline travel arrangements
- Automate expense reporting from start to finish
- Customize the app completely
Zoho Finance Plus – Checkout
Create personalized payment pages and start accepting one-time and recurring payments.
- Customize and brand your hosted pages
- Let customers choose the amount and frequency at checkout
- Embed on the website, or share via email and social media
Zoho Finance Plus – Payroll
Process payroll in just a few clicks, compensate employees on time, and simplify compliance with Zoho Payroll.
- Auto-calculate taxes, salaries, deductions, and benefits with zero error
- Maintain regional and national compliance from anywhere in the world
- Run payroll like a pro with custom features packaged into an intuitive UI
|Benefits of the Integrated Finance Plus Zoho for Businesses.|
Multiple apps, single platform:
All Zoho Finance apps are built from the ground up to work together seamlessly. Information entered in one app will be reflected in the rest, which means your data is up to date at all times.
Improved quote-to-cash process:
When salespeople generate quotes and orders in one application, they are immediately available in the others for appropriate teams to promptly fulfill the order, invoice the customer, and collect payments.
With the world moving toward a subscription business model, the Zoho Finance Suite equips you with a solid recurring billing solution while bridging the gap with traditional accounting.
Faster employee reimbursements:
Zoho Expense automates your reimbursement approval flow, making it easy for your employees to claim reimbursements. All of their expenses fall into the right accounts automatically.
Our finance apps are optimized to handle the single taxation structure of GST to make your tax filing process as simple and convenient as possible.
Ease of Administration:
With a single administrative console, it is easy to manage multiple users across different departments. You can add and provide role-based access to users to different apps from a centralized panel.
Zoho Finance Plus Pricing – Simple, affordable pricing.
₹8499 - Per Organization / Month (Includes 10 users)
- Contact Management
- Sales and Purchases
- Inventory and Warehouses
- Expense Reporting and Reimbursements
- Manage Subscriptions – MRR/ARPU/LTV
- Accounting and Online Payments
- Tax Compliant – VAT/GST/Sales Tax
- One-time and Recurring payment pages
- Payroll and Tax Reports
- Employee Profile and Benefits Management
- Statutory Compliance – PF/ESI/PT/LWF/IT
- Salary Payments
Top Trending Posts
About Zoho Corporation:
Zoho Corporation is a software development company, privately held and profitable. It offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 50 million users worldwide, Zoho’s 45+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance, and recruitment needs, with the long-term vision to transform the way you work. Our Global HQ is in Chennai, India, and the US HQ is in Austin, Texas.
Zoho – Values & Ethics:
Software is our craft and our passion. At Zoho, we create beautiful software to solve business problems. We believe that software is the ultimate product of the mind and the hands.
A focus on what matters: Zoho is committed to spending your money wisely. We invest more in product development and customer support.
A private company with a public vision: We’ve stayed private and we’ve never taken other people’s money. Neither will change.
Free from prying eyes: So why did we make this choice to put privacy first? Simple. We valued our privacy; we figured you would, too.
A product to meet every need: Many of our products were developed to meet our own needs—for Zoho itself runs entirely on Zoho.
What is Zoho Finance Plus?
From invoicing to order management to accounting, our integrated finance suite has all bases covered when it comes to your back office operations. We’ve added all the features you’ll need to make sure your business becomes—and stays—GST-compliant.
Can I pay monthly on Zoho?
Yes! – ₹ 8499* Per Organization / Month (Includes 10 users)
START YOUR 14-DAY FREE TRIAL – No credit card required.
How can I cancel my Zoho Finance Plus subscription?
- Click the Subscriptions button on the top-right corner of the window.
- Hover over the Finance Plus subscription and click the Cancel Subscription pop-up button.
- Enter your feedback and click Cancel Subscription.